Max Highway Co., Ltd
Max Highway Co., Ltd is the subsidiary of Max Myanmar Group Of Companies and starts its operation in 2008 in Myanmar. Our company conduct road and bridges maintenance and upgrading operations across Myanmar and collects tool gates fees from roads, bridges, and City Entrance Fees under B.O.T system and tender system from Ministry of Construction, Yangon City Development Committee, and Ministry of Border Affairs.
Today, Max Highway Co., Ltd is managed by 7 senior management personal overseeing 618 staffs employed under 4 departments.
- To build, maintain and operate the standard quality roads that required for the nation’s development.
- To utilized our resources in most efficient and effective way to provide services that develop the safe and convenient transport routes
- To conduct construction, up gradation and maintenance of roads and bridges and collecting toll gates fees with the guidelines from the respective government and administrative bodies.
- To create job opportunity for the local residences
Today, Max Highway Co., Ltd is conducting road and bridge maintenance operations, and roads upgrading operations, in compliance with the standards of the Ministry of Construction on roads portions in 3 divisions (Yangon, Bago, Magway) under the B.O.T and Tender systems.
Max Highway Co., Ltd started the maintenance and toll collection from Htaukkyant – Bago (32/6) mile portion from Yangon-Mandalay Union Highway on 1st April 2008.
Today, our company under the BOT and |Tender license collects toll fees from total of (452/4) Mile distance as in detail below.
|B.O.T System||Miles||Total Miles|
The fees were collected from the vehicles that used the routes at the standard rates on daily basics.
Max Highway Co., Ltd is conducting maintenance and upgrading operation in following road portions and toll gates collections as in following details.
- Htaukkyant – Bago
- No (2) Highway
- No (3) Highway
- Ring Road
- Htaukkyant Diversion Road
- Dagon Bridge – Thilawar industrial zone road
- Thanlyin (Ba Ya Gone) – Tar Wa Intersection road
- No (4) Highway and
- From Hmaw Bi to the edge of Yangon division portion of Yangon-Pyay-Magway union highway.
- 1) Htaukkyant
- 2) No(2) Highway
- 3) No(3) Highway
- 4) No(4) Highway
- 5) HmawBi
- 6) Taikkyi
- 7) Oakan
- 8) Thanlyin (City Entrance)
- 9) Thanlyin (Port)
- 10)Dagon Bridge gate (Thilawar)
- From edge of Bago division to Pyay portion of Yangon-Pyay-Magway union highway
- 1) Bago
- 2) Tharyarwaddy
- 3) Zeekhone
- 4) Pyay (Entrance gate)
- 5) Pyay (Exit gate)
- Road Portions
- - Edge of Magway Division to end of KoPin intersection
- - KoPin intersection to Magway and
- - KoPin – Taungdwingyi – Thityargouk
- 1) Aunglan (Entrance gate)
- 2) Aunglan (Exit gate)
- 3) Koepin
- 4) Thiyargauk
- 5) Taungdwingyi (Entrance gate)
- 6) Taungdwingyi (Exit gate)
- 7) Magway
Company Machinery and Vehicle Assets
Road maintenance and upgrading operations are equipped with more than 100 machinery and vehicles. For asphalt paving projects, the company set up 1 unit of asphalt batching plant with the capacity of 60 tons per hour at Tharyaraye in Htaukkyant-Bago road section and 1 unit of asphalt batching plant with the capacity of 10 tons per hour at Oakpho on Yangon-Pyay-Magaway union highway.